Monday, April 23, 2007

USA Hostel, Hong Kong


From Beijing, I went to Hong Kong and extended my China trip for another three days. My girlfriend, Mel, and I tried to saved some money (better spent on shopping) and stayed in a hostel I frequented along Nathan Road in Kowloon. It was her first time to stay in such a place and turned out to be quite an adventure for her. Anyway, the place was clean enough for her taste and the people handling the low-cost guesthouse was very friendly and accomodating. They even have online reservation, making it easier to get a room in advance.
We got a corner room with two windows. The top photo is a shot of Nathan Road with the Holiday Inn in the left side. The other photo is an ongoing construction site where the old Hyatt Hotel used to stand. Yes, it was quite noisy in the morning.

Hotel: USA Hostel, Mirador Mansions
Room: 85/8th floor
Date: April 20, 2007
Time: 10:35 AM
Press Coverage: none
Camera: Kodak EasyShare V570



No comments: